Ultimate Pro Tech Tool Kit by iFixit$69.99
Thanks - we'll be in touch soon.
A high-performance toolkit designed for all things repair
Broken isn’t the end
Screens crack. Laptops slow. Batteries fail. Wear and tear are normal, but throwing away fixable stuff shouldn't be. Repair is better for your wallet and the environment. You don’t need to be a genius to fix your electronics. You just need the right tools.
Armed with the data from hundreds of teardowns and thousands of repair guides, the engineers at iFixit have built the most effective toolkit for your practical repair needs – the Pro Tech Toolkit.
At the heart of this toolkit are 64 steel screwdriver bits to service all your tech, including a Y000 bit for next-generation Apple products and the Gamebit for vintage game consoles. From the custom opening tools and spudgers to the iFixit-designed aluminium driver with knurled handle and swivel top, the Pro Tech Toolkit has everything. It also comes backed by iFixit’s Lifetime Warranty. If something breaks, they’ll replace it—for as long as you own the toolkit.
Why we love this cool product
Jane says: “E-waste is a huge and growing issue. What’s the most environmentally friendly phone? The one you already have. iFixit has been leading the way in the repair movement for more than 15 years and are the unrivalled experts for repairing consumer electronics. Their free comprehensive online guides and toolkits make repair truly accessible.”
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap - protection for circuits against static electricity
- Small Suction Handle - suction handle for holding onto things lacking handles
- 3x iFixit Opening Tool - soft plastic prying tools
- 6x iFixit Opening Picks - thin prying tools for opening electronic devices
- Nylon Tipped Reverse Tweezers - to elevate and hold your work
- Angled ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, feature teeth for tougher grip
- Blunt ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, feature teeth for a tougher grip
- Standard Spudger - tough antistatic tool for a variety of purposes
- Halberd Spudger - features a hook for scooping, scraping, pulling, and guiding - ESD-safe
- Metal Spudger - for more powerful prying, scraping, probing, and poking actions
- Jimmy - handy tool for "Jimmy"ing open electronics
- Magnetic Pad - holds tiny screws and parts during repairs
- Tool Roll - durable and compact
- Mako Precision Bit Set - all the bits needed for repairs on small electronics
Mako Precision Bit Set Includes:
- 64 Bit Driver
- 150mm Flex Extension
- 4mm Screwdriver Bits
- Phillips - 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead - 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Torx - T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security - TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe - P2, P5, P6
- JIS - J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex - 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- Tri-point - Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut Driver - 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 mm
- Square - 1, 2
- Gamebit - 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Spanner - 6, 8
- Triangle - 2, 3 mm
- Standoff Bit for iPhone
- Oval Bit
- Magnetic Pickup Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4" to 4 mm Driver Adapter
Dimensions: L 22cm x W 14.6cm x 7cm. Weight: 1.04kg
A beautifully laid out toolkit consisting of a polyester canvas tool roll and a bit case made of recycled ABS with an EVA foam insert. The 4mm Bit is made of S2 steel and the Bit Driver is made of anodised aluminium.
This kit has the tools you need to repair most problems with your electronics (and other appliances), whether it’s a laptop, PC, phone, or tablet. And if you’re unsure of how to go about repairing your device, iFixit’s website has thousands of repair guides to get you started. Some repairs are harder than others, but with this great selection of tools and the help of the guides, you should be able to find the solution that’s right for you.