Sugru Mouldable Glue by tesa is the world’s first multi-purpose mouldable glue designed for creative fixing, making and DIY projects indoors and out. It’s versatile, easy to control and mess-free, making it ideal for repairing, improving and personalising items around the home in a style that suits you.
For the new Sugru, we’ve taken the best of both earlier formulas (Original and Family-Safe) and combined them into one super Sugru formulation that lasts longer, works harder and is also toy-safe.
- Advanced silicone technology that bonds permanently to lots of materials.
- Stick it, mould it by hand, it sets strong by turning into silicone rubber.
- Working time: 30 minutes. Setting time: 12–24 hours. Small fixes may set faster.
- Once set, it’s waterproof, temperature-resistant, machine-washable, dishwasher-proof and will hold up to 2kg/4.4lb in weight.
- Fix, bond, seal, mount, make, create, improve, upcycle, even personalise.
3x 3.5g (0.12oz) single-use packs of Sugru Mouldable Glue in Grey ready for you to do three creative fixes or projects.
Sugru comes in 10 colours: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Grey, Green, Brown, Orange and Pink, so you can colour-match it to make like-new invisible repairs. Alternatively, mix unset Sugru colours to make any shade.
Use Sugru to seal leaky shoes. Fix frayed charger cables. Mend broken zippers. Rebuild missing parts. Repair and decorate ceramics, pottery and earthenware. Protect and make stuff scratch-proof. Mount almost anything without drilling – especially unusual shapes, uneven surfaces and contrasting materials. Restore the seals on fridges, dishwashers and washing machines. Do creative crafty projects involving kids.
There are no limits to what you can do with this award-winning material.