Non-Slip Rug Tape, 5cm x 25m by tesa$10.89
Sliding rugs and fraying carpets are a thing of the past with tesa’s Non-Slip Rug Tape, a self-adhesive double-sided carpet tape developed with sustainability and the environment in mind.
This anti-slip carpet tape offers great adhesion on almost any floor type - it’s the fast and easy way to ensure that your carpets stay in place. It’s easily tearable by hand, which makes for much faster and easier work. Fixing a carpet with tesa’s Non-Slip Rug Tape only involves a few simple steps:
- Tear off however much anti-slip tape you need depending on your floor covering
- Press it firmly onto the surface of the floor
- Pull off the paper liner protecting the upper self-adhesive coating
- Position the carpet and press it against the tape
- That's it! You can now rest assured that your rug or carpet won’t be going anywhere.
This tape is made from 100% recycled plastic, has a solvent-free adhesive coating, and is packaged in recycled shrink-foil. Also available in 5cm x 10m.
1 roll x tesa Double-Sided Pro Nature (Non-Slip Rug Tape), 5cm x 25m (approx. 2in x 82ft)