Q: What is the best way to stick Sugru to wood?
A: First create a sticky base layer by smearing a small amount of Sugru onto the surface, then apply more. Do this in one go as there is no need to wait for the base layer to set. (Sugru bonds brilliantly to itself).
- Take a pea-sized piece of Sugru and smudge onto the surface.
- Work the Sugru into the area.
- Add more pea-sized pieces as required.
- If the application needs to be flexible, only use a thin layer of Sugru.
- Otherwise, you can build Sugru directly onto your base layer.
- Ensure the edges of the applied Sugru are flush with the surface.