Customer Support Representative
Sugru is the world’s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber. It makes fixing and making easy and fun for everyone. We’re looking for an energetic Customer Support Representative, who’s a good listener, to help our users fix and improve their stuff with Sugru, and ensure an unforgettable and fun experience.
Our Customer Support team are there to make sure that no question is left unanswered, no word of advice is left unspoken and no problem is left unsolved during our users’ experience. If you are a friendly, bright and motivated individual who would enjoy providing great service to our customers, we want to hear from you. You will help our users in more than 170 countries, and you will be involved in various activities carried out by our Customer Support team.
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative to take responsibility for:
- Giving our customers some of the best support in the world, across all platforms (email, social media, phone) - exceeding their expectations on service levels with the aim to turn them into Sugru-ers and champions for life.
- Logging, recording and maintaining customer support data rigorously.
- Utilising the custom ecommerce platform and ERP software to identify and resolve order-related issues.
- Sharing customer insights with the Customer Support and Ecommerce Manager so that they can feed into the continuous improvement of our product, service, sales and marketing.
- Being the brand voice - understanding the product, brand and community, speaking and writing with consistency.
- Spotting opportunities and acting accordingly to capture value either in terms of marketing materials (user stories) or insights to help future developments.
- Liaising with the right people in the team to find the answers and ensure high service levels.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a customer-facing environment, ideally through a range of platforms (phone, email, face-to-face), will be confident in using the MS Office suite (particularly Excel) and will possess excellent English language skills, both spoken and written (other languages an asset). We have a global expansion strategy for Sugru, along with many exciting business development plans. You will be expected to grow with us and the future prospects will be determined by you.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate evidence of:
- Attention to detail and focus on solutions.
- Service orientation and a positive attitude - loves helping people.
- Listening skills both towards the customer and internally towards colleagues.
- Great communication and writing skills - able to adopt the right tone and convey complex concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Data capture and organisational skills - tracking and measurement of service levels and data for marketing purposes.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Interest in data analysis.
This is a junior position in our company with a starting salary of £21,500 per annum.
We are constantly in touch with our users, we chat with them, we help them find inspiration and ideas for new Sugru applications, and we celebrate their successes. We're friendly, open and we enjoy finding solutions, so our users have nothing to worry about. If you are looking for excitement and challenge in a career that can grow as we grow, we’re looking forward to hearing all about you. Don’t just send us your CV, tell us why you are the right person to help our users find all the best uses for their Sugru and make their experience unforgettable and fun!
Please send your CV, cover letter and any other supporting material to [email protected] before 28th July 2017.
Sugru is an equal opportunities employer.
SHARE this idea