We are looking for a Demand Planner who will be responsible for timely generation of the monthly demand plan, working closely with the sales team to gather business intelligence and insights. This role will be reporting into our Head of Business Operations. They will be responsible for monitoring and improving the forecast accuracy and for communication of the forecast, underlying assumptions and risks to Operations and the senior management team.Read more…
- Produce a rolling 12 month forecast for both volume and revenue monthly.
- Manage all demand planning for all product lines across the business
- Working with channel managers to develop and progressively improve forecasting process, improve accuracy and reduce forecast volatility.
- Work closely with Operations to improve collaboration between demand and supply planning
- Carry out demand reviews with individual channel managers
- Monitor sales forecast accuracy and bias KPIs monthly
- Use available customer data (e.g. sales, customer forecasts, availability & stockholding) appropriately to optimise Sales Forecast Accuracy
- Participate in IBP Demand Reviews
- Communicate the demand plan to the relevant functions with clearly documented assumptions and risks.
- Assist in the development forecast for budgeting purposes
- Maintain and improve forecasting database and data warehousing
- Support the sales team with reporting and analysis
- Produce the monthly / quarterly channel / customer margin analysis and conduct in depth reviews with the channel managers.
- Support in ad hoc analysis of the product profitability.
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in demand planning for consumer products in an omni channel environment.
- Advanced excel skills with a focus on automating manual processes.
- Spanish / German language skills are an advantage but not a necessity.
As a demand planner, you should be able to communicate confidently and effectively with senior stakeholders and at the same time collaborate with different departments involved in the demand planning process. This role is a great fit for someone who has a key eye for detail and the tenacity to keep making progress towards improving the accuracy of our forecasting process. We are looking for an individual who is motivated, proactive and has a high sense of accountability and ownership.
The salary range is 35- 40K depending on experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer