The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for our Warehouse operations. This key role is required to support all the processes related to goods in and goods out at Surgu, specifically stock and inventory control, materials received and goods dispatched.
- Fulfilment & Customer Orders: Prepare daily shipments to supply all 3PL’s and direct customers. Ensure warehouse shelves are cleared at the end of each day. Record all stock transfers in SAP and Smartsheet.
- Replenishment of Raw Materials in a weekly base to production.
- Stock capture - stock check
- Inventory Control -- cycle counts
- Train the Materials Coordinator on SAP and manage their workload and development.
- Ensure that Goods In deliveries are scheduled appropriately and that Incoming Inspection of goods delivered are carried accurately. Report quality defect issues to QC.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety practices in the warehouse area and maintain excellent housekeeping within Stock control. Look at ways to minimise the hazards and risks within the area.
- Work towards Continuous Improvement of all warehousing and goods in / out activities.
- Work with the Supply Chain assistant to provide key data towards Logistics and Warehouse KPI’s
- Carry out regular weekly and monthly stock checks of all materials held and report appropriately in ‘Inventory Stock Control’ programs. Monitor any low stock and notify the Supply Chain manager of reorders needed to replenish stocks.
- Ensure all paperwork documentation and email transactions are maintained in real time so that accurate records of Shipments In and Inventory / Stock records are managed and recorded in SAP.
- Order / arrange shippers: Organise pick up of pallets / boxes etc
- Be able to record and analyse data and report clearly any deviations in Stock Control data. Implement agreed Corrective Actions where appropriate.
- Adhere to all Logistics processes including notification of low stock levels and looking for price improvements on transportation costs where possible.
- The candidate must be numerate and literate. Must have the ability to interpret paperwork from external and internal sources. Must be able to work at a very detailed level and be able to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Proficiency/Intermediate with MS Office, advanced Excel is a must.
- Able to work flexible hours
- SAP experience with stock transfers, cycle counts, Purchase Orders and goods receipts.
- 2 years of warehouse experience. Able to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and KPI reports.
- Have a good attention to detail and apply Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA). Follow the 8 Discipline problem solving process.
- Good communication and collaboration skills at all levels.
- High level of energy, commitment, flexibility, responsiveness and initiative.
- The ability to work for long periods individually but also be a good team player.
- Punctual, reliable, dedicated and able to command respect from peers and senior management.
- Able to work within high pressure situations to obtain a successful outcome.
- Can command an understanding and application of Quality control processes eg. Inspection of incoming / outgoing goods.
- It will be a plus if the candidate has knowledge in customs and commercial laws.
£24,000-£25,000 per annum
We are constantly in touch with our users, we chat with them, we help them find inspiration and ideas for new Sugru applications, and we celebrate their successes. We're friendly, open and we enjoy finding solutions, so our users have nothing to worry about. If you are looking for excitement and challenge in a career that can grow as we grow, we’re looking forward to hearing all about you. Don’t just send us your CV, tell us why you are the right person to help our users find all the best uses for their Sugru and make their experience unforgettable and fun!
Please send your CV, cover letter and any other supporting material to [email protected]
Sugru is an equal opportunities employer.