We are looking for a passionate and experienced Community Manager to play a key role in supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in bringing the digital strategy to life while nurturing our awesome community.
Sugru is mouldable glue, here to fuel a new generation of do-ers to fix and improve their stuff. We are on a mission to get the world fixing again.
Sugru has been created with the ambition to fuel people's happiness by empowering them to shape the world around them everyday. We have built a strong and vibrant global community and have achieved incredible user advocacy - just take a look at all their incredible fixes in the Sugru Gallery or on social media. We have secured nationwide retail distribution in the UK, USA and Scandinavia. Sugru is in the shops, now people need to know what it is when they see it, and buy some! We’ll achieve this by making Sugru famous - doing the right remarkable things that get the talked about by all the right people, in the right ways.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a pivotal moment in our company's growth. The Community Manager will play a key role in working with the Digital Marketing Manager to bring the digital strategy to life while nurturing our awesome community. You will be responsible for executing our community strategy, through engaging with and growing our awesome worldwide community and creating website and social content that drives inspiration and education for new and existing users. You will be part of a tight knit multidisciplinary digital team and will contribute to the everyday life of the marketing team: collaborating closely with our creative & design team and supporting agencies… You think holistically about online communities. Your talent for copywriting and visual content will tie together our website and social content with a respect for our brand voice. Your flexibility and agility will make you a strong player as part of a vibrant team up for challenges and for a bit of a laugh as well!
Your ambition for this role will be to
- Bringing to life the long term community strategy through engaging content and conversations across our social channels; always going the extra mile, you will be passionate about establishing the right content and flows per platform to bring our social channels to the next level - grow our community size ambitiously while retaining our awesome engagement levels & supporting them to be enthusiastic Sugru users and champions.
- Map out short and mid term goals and report on them to help create insights and recommendations for the full team
- By being on top of online and social media trends to proactively shape and challenge the existing strategy and tactics; you'll ensure we are always at the forefront of how to do social media
- Be true to the brand’s tone of voice and sensitive to our audience to ensure relevancy
- Be part of digital content creation that drives inspiration whilst trying new approaches to increase performance of our channels
- Guide the full team through your passion and talent for copywriting and provide ad hoc copywriting and editing support where necessary
- Drive the right user generated content approach to celebrate and inspire our community across platforms; you will particularly challenge the status quo to turn UGC into business opportunity feeding into our overall digital strategy
- Partner with customer service to manage our community enquiries in a consistent way
- Stay grounded, focus and CAN DO - both on the good days (and those are amazing!) and the hard days (you know - there's lots of work in the trenches to achieve those glittering moments)
- Your great communication skills will naturally put social media and community at the core of team discussions
- Brilliant basics - Organise your time effectively to find the right balance between content creation strategy shaping, creativity, everyday management and reporting
- Social Media Growth & Management
- Reporting on Social Media KPIs and metrics
- Community Growth & Engagement
- Content Production
- Social Analytics & Insights
- Online trend observation
- Copywriting and an eye for great visuals
- Relationship building
- Awareness of SEO
- Social Analytics
- Knowledge of social landscape and trends
- Collaboration with creative team
- Pragmatic use of creative assets
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience and ideally more, working in a community management position, with a proven record of growing and nurturing online communities. In terms of approach and style, you will have already demonstrated
● Passionate about the internet and its potential
●An entrepreneurial attitude, being an amazing team player, able to turn challenges into opportunities, tough days into positive learnings and ideas into winning implementation
●Strong Can Do attitude with robust organisational skills
●Ability to operate brilliantly in both strategic and activation modes
●Analytical thinking, good platform knowledge and expertise of the latest social trends
●Enjoy understanding and aligning with the bigger context of business priorities and processes, outside of digital
●Track records of excellent communication skills in all forms
●A cheerful and positive personality, ready to roll up your sleeves
●US based experience not essential but would be an advantage
●Makes a decent cup of tea!
And of course we'd love to see examples of your work with your application
The salary range is negotiable based on experience
FormFormForm Ltd is the Company behind Sugru, the world’s first truly mouldable glue, and we make, ship, market and sell it to people everywhere from our base in East London. Our brand promise is centred on empowering people to enjoy fixing and improving things. We aim to innovate wherever we need to, including in our manufacturing. Our core technology is already patented and our challenge is to manage our growth to the benefit of our employees, customers and shareholders.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you are looking for excitement and a creative challenge in a career that can grow as we grow, we’re looking forward to hearing all about you. Don’t just send us your CV, tell us why you are the right person to take responsibility for the community management of a product as awesome as Sugru! Apply here https://formformformltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=77441299-5f0a-4b81-895d-59c65e5739e6