This is an exciting opportunity to help us fuel our global growth. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Acquisition Manager to get us to the next level in reaching out to the right audiences. You will be a key contributor to our overall digital & marketing strategy. You will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for reaching out to cold audiences on Sugru platforms and beyond with the ambition to capture them into the brand funnel and convert them into long term Sugru-ers. You’ll be part of a tight knit multidisciplinary digital team and will contribute to the everyday life of the marketing team: collaborating with the Community, PR & Ecommerce & Creative teams, as well as supporting advisors and agencies where needed… Your flexibility, agility and desire to grow as a professional will make you a strong player as part of a vibrant team. We’re energetic, hands-on and up for a bit of a laugh as well!
Your ambition for this role will be to
- Establish and deliver our acquisition strategy including connecting it to the right audiences, content and formats, defining relevant KPIs and managing the assigned budget;
- Inform our SEO strategy to optimise our organic performance
- Lead paid activity to reach out to cold audiences (Partnerships, Ads, Sponsored posts, Digital sampling,...)
- Monitor performance by establishing the right reporting structure, track KPIs and leverage insights to adapt focus & inform recommendations based on on-going performance to enable us to meet target
- Contribute to website optimisation recommendations to make sure to monitor the new traffic flows from reach to engagement to traffic to community subscription to conversion, working closely with our e-commerce & content team to deliver our brand and growth targets
- Monitor competitors activities as well as technological and market trends in the arena of digital advertising and acquisition and report learnings to the business to support inspiration and challenge the status quo
- Work closely with our Creative team to establish the right process to get the right content in a timely manner for your briefs while keeping a lean and flexible testing structure
- Work closely with our Community and PR Managers to identify synergies, opportunities and ways to bring more consistency between all our activities.
- Execute and deliver our acquisition strategy, according to the agreed KPIs & budget
- Cold audience recruitment and transformation into long term brand lovers
- Reach & traffic analytics & Insights
- Online Acquisition trends observation and continuous testing and optimisation of strategy
- Continuous curiosity and proactive ideas on new ways to reach audiences and deliver growth
Brand and marketing partnership building
- Audience and user insight driven
- Full of ideas - continually optimising our activities for better performance
- Excellence in SEO
- Digital Analytics across platforms including Facebook, Google Adwords and more
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social landscape and trends
- Collaboration with other teams & profile (Creative, PR, Ecommerce, Community)
- Pragmatic use of creative assets
- A/B Testing
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years experience working in an digital acquisition manager position, with a proven record of driving new people into a brand franchise
● A proven track record of delivering brand and sales growth using both traditional digital channels and tactics as well as with ideas and lateral thinking
● An entrepreneurial attitude, being an amazing team player, able to turn challenges into opportunities, bad days into positive learnings and ideas into winning implementation
● You’ll love getting under the skin of user and audience insights, understanding them and how and where to find them in new and better ways
● Strong can-do attitude with robust organisational skills
● Ability to operate brilliantly in both strategic and activation modes
● Analytical thinking, good platform knowledge and expertise of the latest social trends
● Ability to understand and align with business priorities and processes, outside of digital
● A strong desire to grow & learn with a positive mindset and mind agility
● A cheerful and positive personality, happy to roll up your sleeves
● US digital experience would be an advantage
We’d love to see examples of previous work with your application.
The salary range is £30k - £35k based on experience
FormFormForm Ltd is our Company. We invented Sugru, the world’s first truly mouldable glue, and we make, ship, market and sell it to people everywhere from our base in East London. Our brand promise is centred on empowering people to enjoy fixing and improving things. We aim to innovate wherever we need to, including in our manufacturing. Our core technology is already patented and our challenge is to deliver and manage our growth to the benefit of our employees, customers and shareholders. If you’re looking for excitement, challenge and learning in a career that can grow as we grow, we’re looking forward to hearing all about you.
Don’t just send us your CV, tell us all about you at [email protected]
Sugru is an equal opportunities employer.
SHARE this idea