Community Management & Editorial Intern - 3 month contract
Do you have a flare for writing and a keen eye for editing? Are you passionate about the power of storytelling and community building through social media? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-sufficient Social Media Intern to join our dynamic Marketing Team for a fixed 3-month contract.Read more…
We believe in the power of imagination to beat our throwaway culture. So we invented Sugru, the world’s first mouldable glue technology, to fuel a new generation of doers and help get the world fixing and making again.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve built an inspiring online community and we’re regularly humbled by the levels of advocacy and enthusiasm we experience from our users. We’ve secured nationwide distribution in the UK, USA and France, as well as strong online sales through Sugru.com and Amazon globally. We’re constantly in touch with our amazing community on all digital channels and we love to keep them engaged with interesting content and cool conversations . That’s where you, our new Intern, come in!
- Research and write editorial pieces, broadening our library of blogposts and evergreen content for our website, ensuring production is on brand and in line with external trends
- Help to streamline our social media output, including scheduling planned content as well as nurturing the conversation with our community across platforms
- Help the marketing team with sampling activities, invoice management, and some team fun
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Visual skills to choose the right photos and formatting
- Knowledge and understanding of social landscape and trends
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in interacting with users on social media platform a plus
- Our ideal candidate will have a true passion for storytelling (your own blog, your personal social media accounts, all can count as good examples!)
- A strong desire to grow and learn with a positive mindset and mental agility
- A super-cheerful and positive personality, with a natural curiosity
- More than happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in…ha!
This position is paid... The salary is London Living Wage, £9.75/hour
Sugru is an equal opportunities employer
FormFormForm Ltd is our Company. We invented Sugru, the world’s first truly mouldable glue, and we make, ship, market and sell it to people everywhere from our base in East London. Our brand promise is centred on empowering people to enjoy fixing and improving things. We aim to innovate wherever we need to, including in our manufacturing. Our core technology is already patented and our challenge is to deliver and manage our growth to the benefit of our employees, customers and shareholders. If you’re looking for excitement, challenge and learning in a career that can grow as we grow, we’re looking forward to hearing all about you.
Don’t just send us your CV, tell us all about you!
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]