Digital Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and help us fuel our continuing global growth by building strongly on our digital strengths & business expansion.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a proven track record of digital fluency, comfortable to develop strategy for a complex multi-platform and ever-changing digital world while enjoying taking a hands-on, detailed approach and jumping into execution as and when needed. You will report into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for our Online excellence, leading Sugru’s digital expertise: from paid advertising to content management, while coordinating its swift multi-channel execution. You’ll be comfortable with the softer side of marketing like storytelling and community building while rooting everything in business expertise - you’ll be data driven & analytical (including performance tracking, dashboard setup, KPI reporting). The ability to turn data and insights into a compelling narrative is a strong asset to succeed in this role. An innovative and self-starter spirit is a must. You’ll be able to work with a small and nimble team of collaborators, work cross-functionally, as well as facilitate and expedite decision-making with key stakeholders. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritise and manage against deadlines is essential.
- Develop our integrated digital marketing strategy, KPIs and drive execution, including conceptualisation, planning, execution and optimisation
- Lead development of creative brand building communications to complement our product-centric content stream
- Harmonise digital efforts across all channels including our website, ensuring they are on brand, integrate with brand marketing, product marketing, on and offline
- Lead execution of our content strategy with with the rest of our internal stakeholders, in particular creative, PR and social teams from briefing across formats (campaigns, video, Gifs,..) down to performance reporting and identification of insights.
- Liaise with the Community manager to keep track of day-to-day social media & community nurturing
- Reporting - Set up all the right KPIs to underpin the strategy, develop performance dashboards and coordinate with the rest of the digital team to ensure they are leveraged for maximum learning, sharing them openly across the key stakeholders internally and externally
- Manage overall digital marketing budget and invoicing process
- Lead & coordinate new market trends, competitors, new platforms, new formats and technologies
- Lead new platform and channel testing, always looking for opportunities to reach new audiences, in close collaboration with the Acquisition Manager
- Proven brand storyteller - briefing it, and executing it
- User first - A natural curiosity and committed to finding and working with real insight
- Expert in Facebook, SEO, SEM, display marketing, ad networks, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Snapchat
- Demonstrated ability to build valuable and meaningful brand and marketing partnerships
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency
- Strong knowledge in SEO, with specific ability to drive SEO strategy on platforms
- Strong project management skills
- A/B testing
- A natural collaborator across functionalities, communication and people skills that ensure the ability to get results from both creative and analytical styles, ability to improve processes
- Ensure proper technical execution and integration
- USA digital experience will be an advantage
- At least 5 years of digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing/optimising online or cross platform marketing programs with a rich portfolio of previous successful marketing campaigns, especially bringing new audiences into the brand franchise
- Experience developing brands with demonstrated strong organisational skills, idea driven; history of anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive and assertive
- Sound business acumen; ability to think strategically with a strong bias for action
- Consumer marketing mindset and experience with young brands is required
- Work in-house on the client brand side is required. Experience with agency is a plus.
- Management experience required (2-3 years of experience)
- Demonstrated track record of managing projects where expectations and deliverables may be unclear and/or change at a moment’s notice
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and stay calm, positive, and productive in high-pressure situations
- Successful experience managing, growing and leading a high-performance user acquisition team
- A strong can-do mindset, excellent communication and writing skills are essential
- Fun and collaborative, looking to help lead media strategy at a high growth dynamic company
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined
- Comfortable to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset
- Cheerful and positive personality, happy to roll up your sleeves, natural curiosity and love of learning
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing
- One direct report - Our Acquisition Manager. As the Company and digital function grows, so may your team as appropriate.
- Key interfacing roles - Community Manager, PR Manager, Ecommerce team, Creative team
Remuneration & Incentives:
The salary range is £40K-£50k depending on experience.
To apply please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Sugru is an equal opportunities employer.
SHARE this idea