Are you a talented, energetic Finance Manager, with your ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification or QBE? Are you wanting to work in a varied role and progress within a fast-moving consumer business? If so, read on!Read more…
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamicteam at a pivotal moment in our company's growth. We are looking for a talented Finance Manager to work in a multi-faceted role within our business. This position will suit a committed individual who would like a hands-on position with commercial finance responsibilities. You’ll get a kick out of maintaining, developing and improving effective financial systems and delivering clear and insightful management information, as well as getting to grips with and mastering the detail. You will have excellent commercial awareness, a good level of experience in accountancy, strong interpersonal skills, and good communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking end to end responsibility of the monthly consolidated management accounts (BS, PL, CF) and driving accuracy and timeliness through team work.
• Managing the monthly close process and ensuring it is completed within 4 business days of month end
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting of monthly and quarterly results to the Group via their customised reporting software.
• Provide detailed ad hoc financial reports to the Group finance department
• Oversee the work of the accounts receivable assistant to ensure timely and accurate recognition of revenue, recording of credit notes and reconciliation of sales figures.
• Regularly monitoring of accounts receivable in conjunction with the accounts receivable assistant to optimise cash flows.
• Oversee the work of the accounts payable assistant including verification and approval of AP invoices booked in the ERP system.
• Liaising with the third party payroll provider to review weekly , monthly payroll and reporting.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with tax regulations including VAT, US sales tax etc with support from the CFO and third party experts.
• Partnering with various departments in order to provide support from a finance perspective for a number of business initiatives
• Preparing actual vs budget reports for different departments and do cost deep dives with Helping the CFO in preparing annual budgets and forecasts.
• Taking complete responsibility of the audit and being the single point of contact for the audit.
• Assume role of “super user” of the company’s ERP system for the Finance department
• Work to continually improve processes, systems and analysis to best serve business needs both Collaborate with, and support, other team members in the preparation and achievement of the business targets.
• Ability to grow and lead a team as the business expands
As a fully qualified (ACCA, ACA,CIMA) or qualified by experience (QBE) accountant with strong financial management accounting & reporting and controls experience gained within an SME business environment, you will demonstrate an eye for detail, excellent excel skills and the drive to improve and simplify complex business processes. Reporting to the CFO and Head of Business Operations, this role is critical to the continued growth of FormFormForm Ltd. and the position offers an opportunity to undertake a hands on role within a growing group. Multi-industry exposure will also be an advantage.
In terms of approach and style you will have a profound understanding of teamwork both as a manager and as a member of our finance and office team. You will need to have a proven track record in;
Management accounting & financial management and reporting. You'll also have the following:
• People Management skills and ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy meeting deadlines
• Excellent problem solving skills and a hands on approach
• Excellent communication skills in all forms
• Comfortable and confident at prioritising, and setting realistic targets
• A cheerful, ‘can-do’ attitude, keen to learn
• Happy to roll up your sleeves and a team player
• Experience in payroll processing and related compliances
• Experience implementing and maintaining financial controls
• Expert experience in using accounting systems
The salary range is 50k to 55k depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to [email protected]
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer