Supply Chain Assistant
This key role is required to support all the processes related to Logistics,specifically the receipt of finished goods at the 3PL’s, accurate fulfilment and subsequent despatch of Sugru customer orders.
The Supply Chain Assistant will be responsible for the accurate capture, maintenance and timely reporting of all Logistics related data throughout the supply chain. This include the day-to-day co-ordination of all warehouses and shipping partners that serve our global network. Your successful management of the product/issue/change lifecycle will drive continuous improvement in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate must be very numerate and literate and have the ability to interpret paperwork from external and internal sources. They must be able to work at a very detailed level and be able to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, Access is desirable.
- 1 to 2 years of data analysis. Able to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis. Have a good attention to details.
- A pragmatic, logical thinker, able to implement solutions effectively and efficiently.
- Good communication and collaboration skills at all levels.
- High level of energy, commitment, flexibility, responsiveness and initiative.
- The ability to work for long periods individually but also be a good team player and be an advocate of Continuous Improvement methodology.
- Punctual, reliable, dedicated and able to command respect from peers and senior management.
- Able to work within high pressure situations to obtain a successful outcome.
- It will be a plus if the candidate has knowledge in customs and commercial laws.
- Periodically providing accurate reports on Inventory, Spending and Issue/Change Management progress.
- Will identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations are met.
- Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all inbound/outbound shipments, including working with carriers and the 3PL provider.
- Responsible for preparing statistical data for contract negotiations.
- Responsible for tracking all spending against the logistics budget.
- Maintaining product and shipping cost analysis reports.
- Lead the analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipments, returns, and inventory.
- Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems and processes for the tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of all product traffic throughout the Logistics network.
- Maintain all Logistics related master data i.e. Product information.
- Maintain all Customer Vendor Compliance documentation and ensure adherence throughout the Supply Chain.
- Periodically report on;
- Inventory movement throughout the Logistics network
- Expenditure against the Logistics budget
- Actual distribution against Forecast
- Unit rates for each activity by Supplier
- Support issue lifecycle to identify and deploy preventative action.
- Build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion continuous improvement.
- Set-up new logistics routes with the right documentation that comply with country regulations.
The salary range is £24-25k.
FormFormForm Ltd manufacture the consumer product sugru which people all over the world are using today. Our brand promise is centred on empowering our consumers to fix and improve the things in their everyday lives. We are focussed on innovation in everything we do including our manufacturing. Our core technology is already patented and our challenge is to manage our growth to the benefit of our employees, customers and shareholders. If you are looking for excitement and challenge in a career we’re looking forward to hearing all about you. Don’t just send us your CV, tell us why you are the right person to take responsibility for the manufacture of a product as awesome as sugru!
To apply please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Sugru is an equal opportunities employer.
SHARE this idea