Sugru Mouldable Glue by tesa, 8-Pack (8 x 3.5g) in Black, White & Grey
Sugru Mouldable Glue by tesa is the world’s first multi-purpose mouldable glue designed for creative fixing, making and DIY projects indoors and out. This award-winning mouldable silicone putty is versatile, easy to control and mess-free, making it ideal for repairing, improving and personalising items around the home in a style that suits you. It’s toy-safe and more creative than any other adhesive – with some pretty mind-blowing features.
• Advanced silicone technology that bonds permanently to lots of materials.
• Stick it, mould it by hand, it sets strong by turning into silicone rubber.
• Working time: 30 minutes. Setting time: 12–24 hours. Small fixes may set faster.
• Once set, it’s waterproof, temperature-resistant, machine-washable, dishwasher-proof and will hold up to 2kg/4.4lb in weight.
• Fix, bond, seal, mount, make, create, improve, upcycle, even personalise.
8x 3.5g (0.12oz) single-use packs of Sugru Mouldable Glue in 3x Black, 3x White and 2x Grey ready for you to do eight creative fixes or projects.
• Once set, it’s waterproof, temperature-resistant, machine-washable, dishwasher-proof and will hold up to 2kg/4.4lb in weight***.
• Use Sugru to fix, bond, seal, mount, make, create, improve, upcycle, even personalise.
Sugru comes in 10 colours: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Grey, Green, Brown, Orange and Pink, so you can colour-match it to make like-new invisible repairs. Alternatively, mix unset Sugru colours to make any shade.
***Depending on the thickness of the application, for load-bearing projects, allow up to 48 hours for Sugru to fully set.
• Sugru bonds permanently to lots of materials including brick, glass, ceramic, wood, metal and plastics*.
• Use Sugru to fix frayed charger cables**, mend broken zippers, rebuild missing parts, repair and decorate ceramics, pottery and earthenware with KintsugruTM.
Warning: it is not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts - choking hazard.
*Sugru does not bond to oily plastics like polypropylene, polyethylene or Teflon™.
**Be careful with electricity. Stick to small consumer electronics repairs, low current and below 24 volts.
Once out of the pack, you have 30 minutes to fix, bond and create with Sugru before it starts to set.
Sugru sets to 1.5mm in 12 hours, 3mm in 24 hours and thicker applications may take longer.